Learn how to accelerate your production techniques with the latest technologies. Join us for one or both dates to gain insight and knowledge to move your company into the future!
Location: High Point, NC
Tuesday, March 25 Schedule Includes:
Four unique work cells each designed to meet specific production needs.
- Mid range cell for moderate production quantities
- Custom cell for short runs of unique products
- Flex cell for ultimate product flexibility
- High production cell for volume manufacturing
Intellistore Panel Management System for material management as well as space and labor efficiencies
New ideas to help your company be more competitive and profitable with today’s demands for short lead times and short run quantities
Wednesday, March 26 Schedule Includes:
Interactive education session on topics such as:
- How Simple Material Handling solutions can Improve your solid wood Productivity
- The New Economics of 5 Axis Routing
- “Sows Ears to Silk Purses” – How digital printing can make inexpensive materials look expensive
- New Technology in Edgebanding
For our out of town guests, Stiles Machinery will be offering one night complimentary hotel stay the evening of March 24 or March 25. Additional hotel nights can be requested through Stiles Machinery at the attendee’s expense. Please see the registration form for more details.
When & Where
Tuesday & Wednesday
March 25 – 26, 2014
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Lunch will be provided
729 Gallimore Dairy Rd.
High Point, NC 27265
At Hotel Location
March 24 & 25
6:00 pm -8:00 pm