Stiles Manufacturing Solutions Seminar
Create, Innovate, Discover, Grow
Manufacturing is changing. Digital solutions and automation are becoming vital components in production shops of all sizes. From new methods for material handling and part sorting to seamless coordination from the office to the production floor, Stiles’ Manufacturing Solution Seminar will provide knowledge and tools you need to take your business to the next level.
Experience six machinery work-cells, software integration strategies, guest presentations on workforce development and much more while networking with fellow business leaders.
What is the Manufacturing Solutions Seminar?
The Manufacturing Solutions Seminar is a 3-day event hosted by Stiles Machinery at our world-class technology showroom and finishing lab in High Point, North Carolina. It is designed to help manufacturers of all sizes identify the right solutions to help their businesses not only succeed but thrive.
At the Manufacturing Solutions Seminar, you will:
- Discover innovative solutions for material flow optimization via networked production
- Experience how advanced technology, automation, and digital solutions can help create more efficient processes from the office to the production floor
- Gain valuable insights from industry experts
- Hear from peers regarding how they’re tackling current challenges in modern manufacturing
- Witness demonstrations of live machinery
Tuesday, May 7 and Thursday, May 9 | Solutions in Panel DividingFeaturing live work cell demonstrations using state-of-the-art panel dividing equipment including a fully-automatic work cell with integrated robotics and the latest technology in saw operator assistance
Wednesday, May 8 | Solutions In Solid Wood, Sanding And Finishing Technologies
Witness a continuous work cell production, money-saving tooling and technologies for sawing, sanding, and finishing, and innovative strategies to help them achieve higher performance and yield